Getting to Antigua
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic and the closure of borders of some countries, there were direct flights to Antigua from main cities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and many parts of the Caribbean (daily) and from Germany, Italy (a few times per week).
These flights are resuming steadily, and visitors should check with airlines or their travel agents about the best available routes.
V.C Bird International Airport
Nomad Digital Residence (NDR) Visa
The Nomad Digital Resident Visa Programme…
Was designed for persons and their dependent who are not a resident or national of Antigua and Barbuda, the opportunity to work away from their homeland, while in the safety of a warm tropical island.
Persons who apply for the NDR visa must meet the requirements to qualify. All persons applying must currently be employed or self-employed, while paying income taxes to their place of residence or native country. Successful candidates, must be able to work away from home with the use of mobile technology while on the go, in other to qualify.
The NDR visa does not grant the holder(s) or dependent(s) the right to seek employment from any local registered business organization, institutions or any form of employment within Antigua and Barbuda.
With the Nomad Digital Residence visa, the holder(s) and their dependent(s) are allowed to travel in and out of Antigua and Barbuda for a (2) two year period extended stay while visiting.
Applications are to be made online, using the application process portal where all payments can be made.
Documents submission must be upload and attached to the application online. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda
THE NDR VISA
How to apply for the NDR Visa
Please submit the following documentation:
- A full color passport size photo for each applicant (and any dependent(s) if any.) Dimensions are as follows: 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm.) Head must be positioned between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 x 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. JPEG format.
- A full color copy of applicant passport bio-page. (Passport must be valid for more than the (2) years.) JPEG format.
- A full color copy of spouse and/or dependent(s) passport bio-page, if any. (Passports must be valid for more than the (2) years.) JPEG format.
- Birth certificate of applicant and/or any dependent(s). (If applicable.)
- Marriage certificate. (If applicable.)
- A certificate of medical insurance coverage of applicant (and dependent(s) if any) for the period of intended stay in Antigua and Barbuda. JPEG or PDF format.
- Police clearance for each applicant (and dependents if any) over the age of 16.
- A Notarized Letter of relationship (if not married) for partner or proof of guardianship of dependent, of whom the application is made, by the main applicant. JPEG or PDF format.
- Proof of employment, including self-employment. (Job letter, Salary payments, Work permit. This is also required by any dependents if any) PDF format.
- Proof of funds by the main applicant (not require by dependents) only, certifying:
- (a) Expected income of no less than US$50,000 (Fifty thousand US dollars) or its equivalent in other currencies, for each year of the 2 years in Antigua and Barbuda. PDF format.
- (b) That he or she has the means to support himself or herself and any accompanying dependent(s) during the (2) two years of stay in Antigua and Barbuda. PDF format.
- Proof of payment once application has been completed. (All payments are non-refundable.) JPEG of PDF format.
The application form is available on this website at: https://antiguanomadresidence.com/apply-now/
Non-refundable fees are to be paid when the application is made, and proof of payment must accompany every application.
Please note applications are assessed before approval, and applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria’s set.
Applicable processing fees:
SINGLE: USD $1,500.00;
COUPLES: USD $2,000.00;
DEPENDENTS (Family of three persons and over): USD $3,000.00
Applicant(s) will be informed by email of successful application(s). Fees are to be paid by credit card as shown on the application form (VISA/MASTERCARD). A receipt will be issued for the applicant and declared dependents. The receipt of payment must be sent via email, after completion of application. Email: email@example.com
Antigua and Barbuda Taxation
No Personal Income Taxes
Successful applicants and their dependents (if any) will be expected to pay Income Taxes in the countries in which they are normally resident. No personal income tax is payable to Antigua and Barbuda. However, applicants are not allowed to work for any entity of any kind in Antigua and Barbuda, nor to derive any income from any entity in Antigua and Barbuda.